Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is BFKCT?
2. How can I participate in the event / racing championships?
3. What is the level of the competition
4. Is there any Night Event?
5. Is driving license is required for driving the Kart on track?
6. Will you provide any support for shipping of the vehicle?
7. What is the registration process for the Teams?
8. How to register my team?
9. How many teams can register from a College/University?
10. What is the registration Fee and mode of payment?
11. How many team members are allowed in a team?
12. We have registered our team. What is the next step?
13. We have registered our team, so are we selected for Bharath formula kart?Can we start to build our car?
14. Will there be any 'Virtual' round?
15. When do we submit our registration fees?
16. Where is the competition venue?
17. Where is the competition venue?
18. Will we provide accommodation/food at the competition venue?
19. Who can participate?
20. What do I need to wear during racing on track?
21. Any rules to make the Vehicle?
22. Who finances the participating teams?
23. What is INTEGRATED TEAM?
24. What is the benefit of forming an integrated team?
25. Is it mandatory to have a female in our team?
26. If we have female student in our team, is it mandatory to participate the final event?
27. What is your policy on ALCOHOL?
28. Which engine to be used for this competition?
29. If I have event related query, whom I should contact?
Mr.Ramshankar: +91 97886 24219
30. Why is it necessary to form a team mail ID?
31. We already have a Go-Kart, made for last year’s event and its performance also well, can I make use of that same kart this year also?
You can make use of a Kart made earlier by you or your teammates. But that kart must be in accordance with the rulebook given in the BFKCT Rulebook. However you need to take the approval from us before getting into final event on the performance.